Monday, February 28, 2011

Hello Again

Wow. A lot of time has passed since my last entry on this blog. There has been much going on. Since I've last written, I've become a full time stay at home person, signed up for a writing course (still waiting for curriculum - sigh - called them today. It was lost in the mail and now I have to wait another couple of weeks), Killed the Lich King with two toons, leveled to 85 in Cataclysm, had very recent hospital time for a cardiac event, got two new family members (doggies-love 'em), and on and on and on. You know. Life. RL as gamers put it.

But. Here. I. Am. LOL - and I'm glad to be here.

GUILD DRAMA: Oh Em Gee. My own dramatics - long story short (my version of course, what else?) -- I did what others would call /ragequit; however, is was more like /hurtquit - maintained communication with my guild leaders; and was re-admitted and have just done my first guild raid since October.

In a future post, I will discuss a bit more about that. What I've learned. What matters. What doesn't, you know that kind of thing.

Who likes Cataclysm? What I am finding is that the instances are stinking hard! Especially with pugs. Blizzard what are you thinking? You begin the finding group part of the game, push it, I got used to it and now pugging these Cata places just -- Well, I'm not used to it yet. I always try to be with guildies and never pug any more. What a waste of programming. My opinion.

Archaeology - was excited about it, did some of it, stopped doing it.

Created several new alts on different servers, just for kicks. Actually one of my favorite things to do is make a new toon and play with it until level 20 or so. It is relaxing to do after stressing about gear, 'chants, gems, recipes, goals, raids, etc. You know? I tried being a hunter. Seriously considering getting a hunter up to level. Other than that, casting is my thing. I tried a tiny bit of healing and even in a dungeon that is below level for me -- causes so much stress that it is NOT FUN! I don't heal. I wonder what kind of tank I would be? I might find out one day.

Anyway *wave* Hello again.

No comments:

Post a Comment